Sunday, April 16, 2006

ELEVEN YEARS AGO TODAY.....4/29



Remembering eleven years ago today.......
I'm glad my God is a Sovereign God......
I said........"I love you,son."

Remembering 2000 years ago......
I'm glad my Father is a Sovereign God......
"I love You Father....."
"I love You,Son.....".

On this date that resounds in this Mother's heart, I can only hold onto the promise, that I will one day see my son again, and won't that be a wonderful day?! Our God is a God of promise, and He does not go back on His word.........You Mama's who have the same resounding hearts, claim this promise from our Savior, and hold tightly to this heart that loves us so. He has a treasure in Heaven waiting for us!
Thank You all for letting this Mama tug at her heartstrings today.....even 11 years later!
God is so merciful and good..........
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home