Sunday, December 04, 2005

A RAY AMONG THE RAYS

I'm Back!......Whooppeedogs!


......I did the coolest thing today! Something so out of the ordinary for me........Our ship landed in the Cayman Islands, but our group decided not to do all the touristy types of things, and instead, decided to leisurely go swimming amongst the sting rays, along with David, Allen, Theresa, and a host of other "crazy" people!! I was actually able to hold onto and pet some sting ray's, while it was in my arms,folks. ....about 4 of them at once, and I have pictures to prove it! It was cool........!
......Now, as we shuttled back to the ship, I stuffed our wet towels in my canvas bag, and boy, howdee, did they ever get heavy! The longer I carried it around, the heavier it became! This reminded me of how we so often tend to carry sin around with us, and how it becomes a heavier burden, the longer we carry it with us.
Whether we throw it in a bag, or somewhere else, it's gonna weigh us down,unless our trash receptacle just happens to belong to Jesus Christ!
Becky


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home