Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A PIECE OF THE ROCK



Having grown up, with words like, the "Iron Curtain", and "The Berlin Wall",I was always aware of this place "that kept people out", or so I thought, in my mind.I thought it would be awful, to be unable to visit your family, or to possibly be seperated from your mother and father, if they were living on the "other side".
You can imagine how excited I was, when my son,David, came home from his senior GAPP(German-American Partnership Program), in 1992, with a piece of the wall, after it had been torn down. I found myself actually believing that now, the East and the West could be joined together, since the wall came down, in 1989. Families could now come together, and this made it possible for children,in some cases, to see their father's, for the first time ever! Such an exciting time for all these people.............
You know, in the same way,Christ came, and by giving of His life, He too, tore down the wall,or barrier, between God, and us.He made it possible for us to once again, come Home, to the Father!
Thank You,Lord!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home