Sunday, November 06, 2005



Well folks,I'm off for several weeks, so look for me back on the computer around the 4th of December.....(shortly before my cookie swap!) Hopefully, returning with some exciting journey's......... David and I will be cruising to the Carribbean, for a week, if it's still there, after Hurricane Wilma! (I know we can't go to Cozumel now.)
After the 19th, we will spend Turkey Day, at Edisto,followed by my regular week at the beach, with my two best friends, from Tallahassee,Florida, and Rome,Georgia. We will come back to Beaufort, on the 4th, in time for them to attend my cookie swap, and for us to go to the Festival of Trees in downtown Beaufort.(By that time,I may be bonkers!)
Pray for my sanity,please.....:p)
These are fun roads,you guys......and I'm looking forward to it, but I will miss you.I know I will probably have computer shock, by the second day away from the computer! I miss the Wednesday and Sunday music at church, so much, and all of my special, sweet friends......and of course,Carl's preaching....and listening to "The Light".....(and Panini's)
.....but God always goes with me!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home