Monday, August 15, 2005

MOMENTS VS FRUSTRATION

This was really cool today!

Several things happened,all at the same time, which made me start thinking.(that's hard for me to do,folks!) You know all those times that we come across frustrating moments, which make us late, or change our plans,or just disrupt our whole agenda,and annoy us?
Well,after all these things happened to me,it sorta dawned on me, that, when I'm,......... say, stuck on an elevator,or........... stuck in traffic, or........ the phone is ringing as I'm walking out the door, and I'm annoyed because now I have to stop and answer it. That's when I need to tell myself, that this is just where God wants me to be. By putting these things in my path,He gets my attention He wants me to call on Him for help, in answering that problem on the elevator, or in traffic, or on the phone! I think it's really rather an ingenious way of His getting our attention, don't you?
..........So, I decided, the next time, one of those moments occur in my life,I can make a choice, as to whether I take Christ along, in my response, or not.........Personally, I like having Him along!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home