Wednesday, August 10, 2005

CLEANING CLOTH

The last time I was in Aiken,I was given a new cleaning cloth, from Edie, to clean my windows with, and let me tell you, that this little cloth cleans the windows sooooooooo well, I can't believe it!!! The grey and brime went to blue and shiney clean, and was so clear, that a bird(poor thing) flew smack dab, into the window, heading towards the living room! It stunned the poor bird, and it bounced him off the window pane, and onto the deck. You know what, though? My very first thought, wasn't about the poor helpless bird.......no,it was about the fact, that I wished that I had as clean an "Inside soul", as that window appeared, so that when satan tried flying into my heart, he would just hit that clean soul, and bounce right off, and drop dead!.....(hopefully the bird won't!)
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home