Monday, August 15, 2005

LAZY EYE



As I looked into the mirror again, this morning,I noticed my Mother's "lazy eye" looking back at me! She had a lazy eye, and I followed right in her footsteps, with one of my very own! Mine shows up, in the very same eye, and even more so, when I am tired.........
It's funny,how many of the characteristics of our
parents , that we take on, as we get older, isn't it? I have bunyons, from one grandmother;a sinus cough from my father; a lazy eye from my mother,(and not ever wanting to lose in "Old Maid",or any card game,to my other grandmother!)
Now, these are all funny traits, that I have, but one that I wouldn't be without, is one I was given,long before I was born, and that was for my Salvation!
It was offered! I accepted!
I might have a lazy eye, but I won't have a lazy love my Lord, that's for sure!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home