Monday, August 15, 2005

SENSIBILITY




This makes so much sense to me. See what you think.......?

Long before our son,David was born,God decided, that there would be a young man, by the name of David, that He would create. He would only live to be twenty years old, and then he would return to the Father's mansion, that one He had prepared for him.......
Now, I didn't have any say so,in the matter of this decision.........it was all God, from before time, so I can deal with that, and it makes perfect sense to me, and I can rest in the fact, that God must have thought that this 'ole girl could handle losin' a son and still love Him deeply......which I do.
He gave me David,for awhile.
He took him home,for awhile.
He'll call me home,to join him,too, a little later on,down the road...........
Makes sense to me,don't ya think?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home