Friday, August 12, 2005

HARD LESSON



Why do I always have to learn things, the hard way?
I chose to go to a movie, with my friends, last night. Now, I knew that this movie was an"R" rated movie, but I also wanted to be with my friends, more than I wanted to see the movie. I was so disgusted with myself, for actually sitting through this movie........I mean, here I was, trying to keep myself Holy and acceptable unto God, as I can be, while on this earth, and what am I doing?
Sitting in an "R" rated movie! .......just so I could be with my friends! Didn't sound like I was trying very hard, did it,huh?
It's at times like these, when I "do the things I don't want to do, and don't do the things I should", that I can only pray that my Heavenly Father will take even this episode, in my life.....this "yucky" event, and work it together for good. I hope He'll take this one too, and make something good, come from it!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home