Friday, April 29, 2005

THIS IS MY JONAH!



You know, when God wanted me to re-arrange my testimony, I wasn't sure just what direction He was leading me..........that is, until this past Monday. I know where I am going with this thing now! Let's see if you can follow my line of thinking.
Most testimonies take your life before Christ;when you come to know Christ, and then how He changed your life.....and this is truly wonderful, don't misunderstand me, but what about all those people, myself included, who feel as if they have never been without the Lord in their life! (I don't ever remember a day not knowing my Lord) I mean, we still have a testimony too!
I want to encourage those people to "give thanks to God" in every little pea pickin' thing, (as Tennessee Ernie Ford use to say)
You don't have to have a Saul to Paul conversion, on the road to Damascus, in order to share your testimony. You can share His sunset; you can just listen to a friend..........you can just talk and share so much with others about the love God has given you.Just open your mouth, and he'll give you the words!The important thing, is, that you just do it!!!
This is my Jonah, and I'm lovin' it!
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home