Friday, April 29, 2005

HOUSEWARMING



On my journey today,I stopped back by my "old" house in Aiken, and introduced myself to the new owners.(I just knew this was gonna be hard!) The "Mr." was in the garage with his motorcycles, but the "Mrs." wasn't home. I immediately felt a kinship, for some reason. We chatted over where the best place for plants would be, and then he commented on the imprinted handprints, in the cement, and wanted to know if he could cut them out and save them for me. I told him, that I didn't have anything of the son that I lost, and thought that would be nice, and he said that he had lost his son 8 years ago too!
..........And to think I wondered why a family from up north bought our home? God knew why..........He brought just the right person into my home, after all, didn't He? Kind of a nice "housewarming",huh?
My how He amazes me ,not just sometimes, but all the time!
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home