Sunday, April 03, 2005

IT WOULD BE YOU...............



If,in my lifetime,I could follow in the footprints of one so good and decent...........
It would be You.
If,in my lifetime,I could paint a picture that surpasses all of the beauty and love,ever...........
It would be of You.
If,in my lifetime,I could sing the song of life,and dedication........
It too,would be of You.
I know not when, my time on this earth shall end, but if I could be an example, of all that is good, and wonderful on this earth,during my lifetime,then by that example,
It would have to be You.

..........Whether I can do any of these things,or not, doesn't really matter, because, that isn't what life is all about.Infact,"Life" isn't about "Me" at all! It's all about You,Jesus.........
He is what makes all the difference in a life........a truly, worthwhile, and meaningful life...........
Becky,
a long time ago



It would be of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home