Monday, July 16, 2012

CALL OUT!

When I was a little girl, Daddy built us a small concrete swimming pool. The deepest end being maybe three feet, if that much! As we grew up , he turned it into a fish pond, where I raised goldfish to sell. In order to clean it, you had to manually drain it and clean the scum out by sweeping it out with a broom. I remember one time, that I tried to clean the last vestiges of some water by using three glass milk bottles(Yes we had glass milk bottles back then!)  I slipped, and dropped one of the bottles, and accidentally fell on it, splittling my big toe bone open. I remember screaming for bloody murder too. My Daddy came running and pulled me out onto the ground and then carried me inside to safety and took care of it. Now, back then (in the dark ages) we didn't do stitches for things like that, so he held that split together and placed a very tight bandaid on it. That part on my toe is still very sensitive, to this day. The important this, though, is that my Daddy heard me, and came to my rescue!It's no different for any of us  today when we need help  and call out to God either!
This God of ours has never lost a battle, but is ready to hear us, when we call out to Him, and He will answer us.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home