Saturday, July 07, 2012

HYGENIC

When we learn things the correct way, we will always know when they
aren't right, when we see them any other way.
I've fixed recipes the same way that my Mother did, and I know when something
is left out of the recipe, just by how it looks or by its taste. It's important to get
things as close to their original state as possible too. I know,I tried to make David's
French Dressing without using the correct mayonnaise and it was awful! It made
a huge difference in that one small item too!
Titus tells us to be taught sound doctrine, and when we are away from it, we will
 know it when we hear it!If we know it, we won't forget it either! When we see
something that doesn't look "hygenic", as it means in the Greek, then we need to clean
 up our act and get it sound again!
Becky








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home