Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Up! Up! Up!

When I started learning to drive, Daddy always reminded me to go
slow around the corners, so that I wouldn't have alot of wear and tear on
my tires. He would always say,"don't cut the corners short" and I knew
what he meant. I've followed that advice over the years and saved gas
and the cost of new tires from just that one piece of advice!
Jesus didn't want us to cut cornes either. He wanted us to take our time
when we followed His word, and to not cut corners!
 Yes, it's easy to go through life in a hurry and to think we are  following
 His commands,when in reality, we are sliding around the corners of His words
 and trying to get by with as little as we can. Pretty soon, our lives will run out
of gas and we will be left flat out and out, run down, with no where to go, but down!
As for me, I think I'll stick to going around my corners slowly and keep looking
up! up! up!
Becky






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home