Monday, July 02, 2012

Bob

Once again, God has provided for me. I decided to go for broke and get an
I-Phone. Now, those folks who  know me, understand that I grew up in the
days of the abacus, so learning something new which is Greek to me, is
very hard! I went to Susan's yesterday and looked at her phone, so I kind
 had an idea of what I was getting into, but......
I had no idea what buttons to push.....
to make a call......to answer the phone.....to get on my private fb site.....
to set up my numbrtd dince Verizon couldn't do it......how to text correctly.....
There were so many things that the salesman didn't go over and that I didn't
think to ask, so tonight, after supper,  Bob called and told me to come over and
he would help me with my phone. He and Nan are so dear to me, and he will
 never know how  much thst helprd! I heard my phone ring and I knew what to do.
God provides those special little angels to help when we need them the most, and
just maybe I might learn to text correctly on this new gadget!
In everything give thanks, and believe me, I do for Bob All!
Becky








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home