Thursday, April 14, 2011

THIRST QUENCHER

When I was a little girl, and wanted something that would really quench my thirst, Mama would always give me a tall glass of ice cold "Coca Cola", and nothing else would do to satisfy my taste, or quench my thirst. It had to be Coke......Not Pepsi! Not Seven Up!............. Only Coca Cola would do!
Of course, back then Coke was all new to me, and as an adult today it still refreshes me!
If I want something that will really quench my thirst though, I won't get Coke. I will go to God's word and get His Living water, and see it really quench my thirst! He enables me to thirst after His righteousness and it will strengthen me to seek after His godly word.
I don't need ice with it either, and it fills me up every time!
Plus, it's free!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home