Saturday, March 19, 2011

FLEEING EGYPT

I had a hard time getting myself ready for this trip to Israel, because this was the sort of thing that David would help me get ready for. He was great at packing things using the least amount of space, and boy did I need that for this trip!
God is faithful and just and won't allow us to bear more than we can, but will give us a way to hold up under the circumstances, and He always comes through for His children! Just before the trip, He provided me with prayers from Beth, for strength and to keep my priorities straight. He gave me a call from Theresa, who walked me through what to do next in the packing process, and how to lay out my clothes when packing.
He's provided strength, and provision for keeping my priorities straight. He's provided help in packing and laying out my clothes to pack.
Now I wonder if I could get Him to help me figure out what clothes to take too?
I think the Israelites had the right idea when they fled Egypt, with only the clothes on their backs!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home