Friday, March 04, 2011

IMITATION VALIUM

I have two prescription bottles on my shelf. One is Aricept, that I take everyday, and the other is one Valium, left over from when I had an MRI. The first four letters of their generic names are almost identical. They look almost alike too, so this morning, when I thought I was taking my Aricept, I took a second glance, a suddenly realized that the Valium bottle had been moved next to my Aricept bottle, and I had taken the valium tablet instead! I(I had started a new cleaning lady, and she was unfamiliar with why I kept those meds apart, and she placed the bottles next to each other on the counter.) The Valium looked the same, but was actually an imitator of what I thought I was getting and it surely didn't have the same results!
In the same way after the believers have been raptured, the antichrist will come and try to imitate what the real Christ is like.
He may seem the same, but will actually be an imitator of what the people think they are getting too! They definitely won't get the same results either, and because there won't be any of the followers of Christ to correct their thinking, many will be deceived by his actions and words.
That kind of "imitating Valium" could give you a prescription for a sleepless hell in eternity too!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home