Friday, March 04, 2011

HABANEROS

My brother, Michael, loves Habanero pepper's! He will eat them with sweat dripping off his forehead, and tell me that they are the best things he has ever eaten, and yet the expression on his face tells me another story! There is an anguish expression of pain written all over his face, which denounces his love for those "horrible things."
His words tell me one thing, while his face tells me something else!
Our Christian expression for God is the same way too!
How many people have you met that proclaim their love for the Lord, with all their heart, and then wear an expression on their face, that looks like they are the saddest people in the world?
Scripture says that pleasant words are as good medicine, and healing to the bones, and I can't think of any more pleasant words, than God's words, and if anything could bring a smile to a sour expression, it would certainly be God's words, so go figure why they don't get it?
In my opinion, God's word surely beats a Habanero too!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home