Saturday, February 12, 2011

HARD TO FOLLOW

This might be hard to follow, but try.....

People will often ask me if I'm not afraid to be traveling to Israel,with Egypt in all the unrest it has been in right now. I tell them "no", and then I usually give them this little tid bit.....
If God gave me the glimpse last fall, that my David was not going to be here this Spring, and that He was giving me this trip to Israel, as something to look forward too, then I don't think, that the God who knows and sees all, would give methat glimpse and let me get excited about going, if He knew harm was coming to me! Because He knows the plans He has for me, and they are for good, and not for evil!
No, I'm not concerned about going! I have faith in a God who is bigger than Egypt, or any situation that can arise, and I am going to Israel, where my Savior once walked !
Woo Hoo!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home