Friday, February 11, 2011

GOD THE FATHER

When I was a little girl, Daddy would often instruct me with my drawing and how to make my drawing abilities better. One of the characteristics I remember the most, was when he told me to always outline my drawings.
He told me that I needed to highlight them with a border, so that people could better see what was on the inside!
God has done the same thing with what He has given us for our lives.
He gives us a great deal for us to enjoy, but He also gives us rules and guidelines to go by. They frame our lives, not so much to keep us from all the things on the "other side", but more so, to let us see how wonderful the things are within the borders of our own framed lives. He gives us our frame work to allow us to enjoy the spectacular life that He created for us, because He knows the plans He has for us, and they are indeed for good, and not for evil, so why not enjoy what He planned for us, instead of venturing on the outside?
God gave each one of us His own stamp of approval when He outlined us, with the loving signature of God, the Father!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home