Saturday, February 12, 2011

POST IT!

When I am blogging my journey's, if I haven't written them down before hand, then, when I go to post them, I don't have anything to send out!It's important for me to first write my thoughts down, so I can go back and refer to what I've written and then send it out.
It's no different with God's word either!
If we don't go to God's word and place it, first in our minds, then we won't have it posted in our hearts when we need to call on it! The Holy Spirit won't have anything to draw from if we haven't put it there.
Just as I write my journey's and post them daily for you, you need to write God's word in your minds, and then post them in your hearts daily!
Becky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Лучше чем ничего и лучше уж ничего
!!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home