Sunday, February 06, 2011

BRIGHTEST BULB

Now, I'm not the brightest bulb on the planet, but neither does it take a sledge hammer to hit me before I can see things are happening around me, of gigantic proportions, and with most unusual frequency. It is all following along from prophecy to me, and I wonder why so many people can't see the same thing. Then, I remember that scripture says that the natural man can't understand the things of God, because they are spiritually appraised, and they are foolishness to him. How many times have you made the comment to someone about it being closer to the end times and they looked at you like you were nuts? That's someone who doesn't stay in God's word and read the signs that He has given us, for the the latter days.
It's right there folks!
How many earthquakes; mudslides; fires; tornadoes; tsunamis; floods; and other disasters will it take before people will realize that God's word has given us a heads up on all of this?
God said it through His prophets and God can't lie!
Now, I don't know about you, but every time I turn around, there's another disaster happening, so that means we are that much closer to our Lord coming back!
He promised that His body of believers wouldn't go through the Tribulation period, and that just before that period, there would be a big falling away in the faith, and an abundance of natural disasters, and if all these things keep happening like they are right now, this "not so bright light bulb" is gonna be ready for her trip above!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home