Saturday, February 12, 2011

ANGELS UNAWARE

I was given the sweetest and most helpful gift today!
My laundry room closet is small, and has managed to gather every possible item that David and Becky Lock could collect in the eight years that we have been here!............ In other words, it is a mess!
I knew I was going to have to break down and straighten it, but knew I couldn't possibly do it myself and besides, I didn't really know what I wanted done with it anyway.....
Well, if you are ever in that position, pray that the reorganizing team of "Sarhi and Jenn, Inc" will come and attack your house like they did mine, this afternoon. I have never in my life seen such doggedness from two people that helped me focus on the task of clearing things out; throwing things away, and rearranging the room to be more Becky friendly to where things are more easily accessible for me....... Wow!
You will never know what a blessing they were to me. Why, they even brought some items up from David's shop for my ice cream social.
Sarhi's precious little daughter, Nevaeh, which is Heaven, spelled backwards, even helped out too, running things up and down the stairs for us.
The only thing about entertaining angels unaware, is that these angels have taught me so much, and made me so aware about the value of giving selflessly of themselves, when someone is in need, that I can't honestly say I have entertained angels "unaware."
I am certainly aware of the Christ like giving of these two angels!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home