Friday, November 14, 2008

IF I THINK ABOUT IT......

If I think about it too much,I can become just a wee bit frantic about having to drive home from Birmingham. I don't even know if I AM gonna have to drive home, so why borrow trouble,or be anxious over driving......Scripture says:"Be anxious for nothing,for who by being anxious, can add one cubit to his span of life?" Now,I don't know my math real well but I'm figuring a cubit is a pretty far piece, and I certainly can't add one whit of a cubit to my life, so why in the world would I wanty to worry over it?
Go figure?!
Satan loves these little tactics too, and it can work wonders on someone like me,UNLESS......
I remember that God's word IS stronger than any two edged sword, and WILL defeat satan every which way! His strength IS sufficient for me, and IF I have to drive home,then He will give me the strength to make it! Mind you,He will give me the ability,for that minute;that day, and for that purpose..... and not a minute sooner!
He will give it to me for when I need it!
Not before!
Living like that is scarey, at times,if you think that way. However,if you let God do the driving it's really exciting!
Think about it! How many people get the chance to start their day NOT knowing how they are going to get back home, but knowing that it's gonna be one of the most exciting journey's ever?!
Satan is like a "Worry Wagon".....
God is more like my "Go Cart'!
God has seen me through my yesterday's, so I'm pretty sure He loves me enough to see me through my tomorrow's too!
I think it's called trust. I don't have to know how He's gonna do it.
I just have to know He will, and that's enough!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home