Monday, November 24, 2008

I CHALLENGE YOU!

I have so many friends who are doing Soduko(or however you pronounce it), and crossword puzzles, to increase their brain power. I can't figure out the Soduko to save me,and I'm not keen on crossword puzzles, so I decided to challenge myself in a different way!
I decided to memorize a new verse of scripture every two days.I figured that this would be alot more helpful to my mind,than a crossword puzzle, and besides,if the day ever comes, when we can't use our Bibles,I'll have my scripture in my head!(That is if I can remember it!) I've only been at it a short time,and I have 31 different scriptures down,so I'm glad I started doing it. It is a renewal of my mind, and
scripture says to set our mind on "things above"..... What a challenge I gave myself, and it's one I'm glad I took up!
Won't you take the challenge with me?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home