Sunday, March 16, 2008

WEEBLES!



When my children were little, they loved to play with "Weebles". Remember those funny little things? I would go around singing:"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!"
No matter what we did, we couldn't get those things to fall over and stay down!
I've thought about them alot on my journey to Christ. I can get myself into some pretty tight fixes, and go through some mighty rough circumstances......Some that might knock the average person down............but not me!
I have too much "weeble" in me!
I think, it's short for "weeble ong to God" and His Righteous Right Hand will hold me up!
He does this for me,this wonderful God of mine.
I do think He gets a chuckle out of watching me weeble,though, because He knows I'll always end up, standing straight up for Him!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home