Monday, March 10, 2008

GRACIOUS FATHER ABOVE



My Gracious Father Above,please help Your humble servant and worn down child, as she attempts to become a Grandmother to these four precious children. Father, they have had a rough time in the past, but they just light up when they see us.Help me to be a beacon of Your love to each of them, even when I have to remind them of the house rules. Father, it is so hard to discipline these little ones, because they haven't been mine from the beginning.Please grant me wisdom, tempered with Your gentleness and kindness,Lord.If I can just show them a glimpse of who You are by my actions,Father,in all I do.They are so precious, and so dear Lord,and I lean on You to help me through this time, to become the Grandmother I didn't think I would ever become.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home