Monday, February 25, 2008

HOW 'BOUT YOU?


This was so special tonight. David and I met up at the home of Becky and Jeffry Reynolds,in Aiken, as they hosted a lovely engagement party for our daughter,Kelly and her fiance',Josh Crouch. We met his parents, and a delightful Grandfather, along with all the wedding party.
Such a treat to be given such royalty, along with tasting her ham biscuits; salmon; crab cakes; tenderloin kabobs; fruit, and the most delicious cake you have ever tasted in your life!
Such a lovely feast of friendships for me to behold. It was so warming to my heart to see my daughter welcomed in such a manner, but as much as I enjoyed this feast, it will pale in comparison,one day, when we see the Wedding Feast of The Lamb!
Won't that really be something?
I'm ready for it......How about you?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home