Wednesday, February 20, 2008

PARTY TIME


This is going to be an exciting weekend for David and me,folks! We are driving to Aiken, where some friends are hosting an engagement party for our daughter, Kelly & her fiance', Josh Crouch. We are meeting Josh's Mother and Father and the rest of the wedding party, so this should be quite an event for us.Even though there are lots of details that need attention, I whole heartidly approve of Kelly's philosophy concerning her upcoming September wedding.She has reminded me, that she is not working on a wedding; She is working on her marriage! I liked that!
If more of us took that to heart, we wouldn't be supporting the divorce courts. Our Lord has been the director of this whole affair, so it should be an exciting event this weekend.I will have quite a journey to share after I return, and after I turn 61, with my two dear friends,Beth and Phyllis,on Monday! :p)
Becky

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home