Monday, February 11, 2008

THE CROSS



This morning,........realy early......Nellah and I were talking about how neat our Lord was, and this was before I had even gotten up and gotten dressed, which I NEVER do,for anybody!
Well, as we were talking I was standing over near the breakfront, which houses the telephone.As I stood there,I was looking over towards the kitchen area, at the blinds on the windows. They were partially closed, filtering in just a tad bit of morning sunlight.
God chose this precise moment to send us His litttle love letter to both of us, using the morning sunshine as His carrier. The measuring cup stand was sitting right in front of the blinds, and as the sun filtered through, from where we stood, the stand turned into the image of a cross! It was awesome, folks!If you walked up close to it, or changed positions,it wouldn't be the same.
Only from that point was it the cross!
His message was proudly displayed!
What a lovely letter to the two of us, this morning!
The cross everywhere!
Our Lord everywhere!
Woo Hoo!
You better believe I'll be up again in the morning!
Becky

**I did see it the next morning and took a picture with my cell phone!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home