Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BECOME PLUGGED UP!


The room inwhich David and I stayed in Aiken,had a nightstand next to the bed.I always like to read, before I go to bed, so I was trying to turn the light switch on, but it wouldn't budge!
I pushed! I turned! I twisted! Nothing worked..... David tried the switches over near the main door, but they didn't work either! He even tried to change the light bulbs, but still no lights! He finally pulled the stand out, away from the wall, and noticed that the cord had become dislodged from the socket!
Ofcourse I wouldn't get any light, if it wasn't plugged into the main source!
It's the same way, with us as Christians. If we don't stay plugged into God's word, we won't stand long without knowing His precepts.. We won't shine with His character and love, for others to see how truly wonderful this Living God of ours, really is!
Becky













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home