Sunday, November 04, 2007

THE COLORS ARE FLYING!


Oh, what a treat, this morning! I woke up, and before I had anything to eat,I walked out onto the porch, to see if it had rained, and there was the most stunning portion of a rainbow,that I have ever seen!
About a quarter of a rainbow was showing.....
Folks,it was stunning!
I have never seen such true colors in a rainbow either.
I called Nellah to find out if she could see it over in Beaufort,but she couldn't see it.
Later on,however,while she was at therapy, several ladies mentioned that they had also seen this same rainbow.
The daughter of one of the ladies, commented that"the colors are flying".
How cool, and how true for our God to fly His brilliant colors of Grace and Mercy above all the heavens for us to see! He always knows how to show off His stuff, doesn't He?
A marine might be able to say that "their colors don't run", but our God can truly say,that "His colors do fly"!!!
Becky














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home