Tuesday, November 27, 2007

BOY HOWDY!




Boy Howdy, do I ever remember my Mother saying:
"Becky,eat your vegetables, so you will grow up strong!"
There were carrots for good eyesight;Popeye's spinach, for iron, and strength; The veggies would make my nose wiggle, if I ate enough;(yes, I can wiggle my nose now, too!)
I laugh over all these fun things, that I did as a child, but the one thing that I remember my Grandmother telling me, that I was sure I understood, was when she said to feed on the word of God, and you will grow strong in the Lord! .....Wow,I liked that!
The more you stay in God's word, the sharper your two edged sword becomes, and it will become stronger and stronger in enabling you to walk the walk, and talk the talk, and to defeat the adversary!
Becky







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home