Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ANGELS UNAWARE



When my children were little, we would often drive on long road trips, and travel along backroads.I would often see an farmer on his tractor pluggin' along out in the field, so I would beep, and wave to him! My children would say:"Who was that,Mom?" To which I would reply:" I don't know, but I bet he could use a smile,or a friendly wave today, since he's by himself!"
I often think about that today, when I beep and wave at farmers in the fields on their tractors! (Yes,I still honk and wave!)
Gods word tells us that when we see someone in distress or in need.....(even if we don't know them)......to encourage or help them, as we might be "entertaining angels unaware."
Now,I've never seen an angel on a tractor, but if God can use a donkey to talk to Balam, then he can surely use an angel to drive a tractor!
Becky












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home