Tuesday, April 03, 2007

EMERGENCY NUMBERS



While I was at Curves, the other day, a lady came in, wearing a shirt, that had imprinted on it, the words,: "Emergency Numbers", and below it ,were a list of what looked like numbers.
I thought, what a clever thing to write down, incase of an emergency.As she began excercising, I noticed a picture of a small Bible underneath all the numbers, and only then did it truly make sense to me!
What numbers for any emergency situation, can't the word of God cover? ...........It covers them all! Some that I wrote down, were:
When you are in sorrow:call on John 14!
When you are worrying: call on Matthew 6:19-34
When you are in danger: call on Psalm 91
When you are down & out: call on Romans 8:31
When you are depressed: call on Psalm 27

I don't know about you, but just looking at a few of these numbers, sorta gives you an idea, that God's book, can be called upon, for anything, and everything.....
Emergency, or not!
Kinda nice, huh?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home