Thursday, July 13, 2006

HEEBEEGEEBEES !



Most of you all know I do not like bridges, or more accurately. I should say, I have had a fear of bridges, and heights since I was a "wee" girl!
So, it is not surprising to me, when David drives me to my doctor,in Savannah, that we have to go over this "mammoth" cable suspension bridge (in my eyes), on the north end of the city, and that my heart almost leaps out of my body when we do it!!!
You might as well not talk to me at this time, because I won't answer you,I'm so frozen in fear.......My goodness, I'm doing good to breath!
It's then, that I remind myself......."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" and He does,each time I go over it!......but Oh, do I get the heebeegeebees, just thinking about it!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home