Thursday, July 13, 2006

HAVE I SAID I LOVE YOU ?



Another of God's cool nuggets today!......
As David and I were driving home from Denny's, I happened to look out the window, as we were going over the Whale Branch bridge, and there was the most amazing cloud formation!
It was a bold white cloud, outlined in charcoal, and highlighted with a halo of white, all around it............. It was glorious folks!
Streams of sunlight radiated out from every crevice of the clouds.....
Tinges of pinks,oranges,and shades of purple, even managed to make an appearance too.
I just love it, when God does this sort of thing! As if He doesn't have enough to do in Heaven, and on this earth of ours......He still delights in "pleasurin" simple folks like me! :p)
Please don't miss these nuggets folks......
They are God's treasure chest......His real treasures to us.This is the way He tells us He loves us, everyday, and it's always different.....
To me, though, He is the real treasure!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home