Sunday, June 18, 2006

thank you,lord

there's a steady rain outside,right now, and my shoulder is reacting to the invasion of last thursday. in other words,it is aching,and i am trying to take only tylenol.......
you know the old .....i can do it.....motto
this is when i return to a familiar phrase to many of you;
i can do all things through christ who strengthens me.......
and he surley does.
it's just me,the rain; my music on the light, and my pain this afternoon.
that's okay,though,because if god only showed up in the good times, he wouldn't be much of a god, now, would he.......
he's here,all the time, anyway, but especially this afternoon, when i am hurting, and in physical trouble.
he is my ever present help in time of trouble.....ever present....
wow!
that means,he is always with me,even when i've only got one wing, and don't feel up to snuff!
thank you,lord,anyway......
becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home