Thursday, June 15, 2006

happy father's day


please excuse the lower case during my writing today......
and the lack of puntuation. my arm is in a sling due to surgery on my shoulder, so i am typing with only one hand.....this will be my only visit to the computer, until my arm heals.......bec

the one winged bird is coming back, for the day,just to tell you many fathers,out there,how very much you are appreciated...
you are a testament, as to why god always does things in the right way.....
god comes first......
father's and husbands come next......
thank you for all you do, and for loving, and for honoring our lord, the way you do.......
he has chosen wisely, once again.....[no duh,becky]
happy father's day, whether you are a father or not.....
remember, somebody may just be looking up to you........
you may just not know it......
becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home