Monday, June 05, 2006

THIS IS IT,FOLKS !

Tomorrow morning I will not send out a journey.This will be the last one, until my shoulder surgery heals, and the doctor gives me the okay to get back on the computer.......Bec

.....Well, my car is filled up with gas, and washed, and I've fixed spaghetti sauce, and Chicken Tetrazini, for some meals, later on......I've moved some furniture to make things easier on my recooperation period........ I think I've just about covered everything.
I trust all my "journeymen & women" will enjoy this respite, for however long it may be. Stay close to the Lord, during this time, on your own journey. I know I plan on spending much needed quiet time on the Branch in some good snuggle time with my Lord, and also watching my Painted Bunting's!
Don't know how long I will be off the computer, but be assured,I will still be writing journey's all the while!
God is in control, even when my shoulder isn't......
Why, He even arranged to have one of my Women's Life friends working, at the Surgery Center, on the day of my surgery.......
Now, is that not thoughtful,or what?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home