Friday, May 26, 2006

MY PSALM 23



The Lord is my Shepherd; He is my personal caregiver.

I shall not want;He takes care in giving me all I need.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He seeks peace for my body and mind.
He leadeth me beside the still waters; He is the Living Water to refresh my soul.
He restoreth my soul; His healing balm covereth a multitude of sins.
He leadeth me in the paths of Righteousness; He directs my footsteps, on a Holy path.
For His Name Sake; Striving for this one goal in mind.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; His testing of my faith will produce perseverance.
I will fear no evil;He will shelter me under His wing.

For though art with me; and He will never, ever leave me.

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me;He is a caring God.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;He is confident of this very thing!
Thou annointest my head with oil; He has set me apart.

My cup runneth over;And the bounty of His mercy is plentiful.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;God will honor my obedience, with His blessing.
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever;This is my security from now, and through eternity.......

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home