Thursday, April 20, 2006

WHO MADE THE PENGUINS MARCH?


I am simply amazed, when I watch something like,"The March Of The Penguins", that God would create two creatures, in such a way, that, when the female of the species journeys back 70 miles at the South Pole, for food, ..........the male Penguin can house the young baby under his coat, up to 3 months, and has a special compartment within his "mouth" that will sustain this new life for up to 2 days, if absolutely necessary!
Now, who but the God of the Universe, would have deemed that absolutely necessary?
Is He not all knowing, or what? Everytime I turn around, He is showing me another of His masterpieces, and they all are so ingenious!
"He is amazing God"........(and that's another of the songs I love, that describes Him so well too!)
He really gave these little guys(and gals!) some neat tricks to identify each other, in a crowd of thousands too.....
Face it folks......We can finally say in all honesty 'cause it's true!.....
"My Daddy's better than yours"!!!
'Cause my Father is the absolute best!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home