Wednesday, November 02, 2005

JERICHO CONFIDENCE



You know, Joshua had so much confidence in God, to actually believe that all they had to do, was to march around the walls of Jericho, for 7 days, and on the 7th day, they were to let out a loud shout, and the walls would fall down! Now, I don't know about you, but if somebody would have told me that, I probably would have put them on the fastest donkey out of town............I don't know! But..........Joshua believed God! He had to trust God so much, or be prepared to flee......They chose to believe in God.....and the walls did indeed come down!
As for me,I choose to believe this same Sovereign God, who knew long before my son,David was born, that he would only live 20 years, and yet he chose to allow us to have him in our family anyway.
He allowed the walls to fall down on him, because that was part of his life's plan. If God is okay with that, then so am I!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home