Friday, November 04, 2005

GOBBLE! GOBBLE!



Since I will be gone from my computer over Thanksgiving, and since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I will take a few moments while I am back here in my bedroom to write and wish each of you a very special happy and meaningful Thanksgiving.........
It's different when your children are overseas, or you have lost some.....
No,not lost.......they are just not celebrating with you anymore. Your days are different now. The meals grow smaller;the faces change, but the one thing that always rings true for me, though, is how gateful I am, to live in the land I do.............
I love this 'ole lopsided, beautiful country, called America, with all its problems! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else......unless it's Heaven!
So, to all my family, and dear, dear friends,...........
I love you and I have a God that kinda likes you too!
Isn't He neat?
Happy Turkey Day!
Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home