Monday, December 19, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ 2005



One Christmas, some 58 years ago(probably a little less), I received a gift, and I have carried it with me all these years.........
This gift grew, and I even shared it with others, but it never really left me......I just loved it soooooooo much! As my family grew, the gift became an even more important part of our home. This special gift, just had a way of showing up, at the craziest times, but always when I need it most........... Why the gift was even there for me, when our oldest son died, and what a comfort the presence of my gift was to me, at that time...........
Some people say, that older gifts, need to be thrown out; that they don't have much value, but I treasure this gift, more than life itself......
So, this Christmas, I leave you with my gift too. The same gift, that was given to me.....
The one I accepted, and opened, and have loved walking with everyday of my life.......
My Lord as a baby! As a man! As my Savior!
Merry Christmas!.....Open up your gift!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home