Wednesday, November 02, 2005

IN THE BEGINNING GOD




When I was in the 3rd grade, my teacher,Mrs. Maglauthlin, reminded me to always remember the last four letters of the word "American".If I did this, she would say, I would always do what I set out to do!
If I believed those words,I could do anything!
In the same way, as an adult today, if I ever have trouble believing anything that comes from the Bible, or understanding how something could possibly have happened the way it did, all I have to do, is remember the first four words in the Bible............"In the beginning God"............That pretty much takes care of it all, folks! If I understand anything about the Sovereignty of God, I need to know too, that He "was" in the very beginning, and "is" now, and "will be" from here on, and He just does things, as He sees fit! They fall into place because He said so......not because I don't understand.
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home