Wednesday, August 10, 2005

FELLOWSHIP



There were so many thoughts to think of, when listening to Carl's message on the Spirit Filled life. I remembered Dr. Sloan,my eye doctor, in Florida,when he would ask me:" Is this better?;More better? Is this most best?"
I thought of him, when Carl said we should be producing "fruit",then "more fruit", and finally,"the most fruit".........made sense to me!
When we start goofin' up, and step into sin, we break that fellowship that we have with God.....
We don't break our Salvation,...... just that precious oneness. The help that's always been there......just isn't anymore!
This then reminded me of my best friend,Tara,and how she was to help me learn my arithmetic,way back when, by showing me flash cards.......Well, if 'ole Bec here, didn't feel like doing the cards, I would just call her mother to come and get Tara, because she just wanted to work, and not play! (Wasn't I sweet?) Now, my relationship with Tara was okay, but my fellowship had been broken.
The same thing is true with our Lord, if we let sin come between us, without forgiveness! I don't know about you, but I'm not takin' any chances!!!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home