Sunday, August 07, 2005

ROCKING CHAIRS



My heart was weary tonight, as I kept on receiving all the prayer chain emails.......too many of them concerning the health of precious little children.
Oh,Father, it just does something to my heart, when I read these .......... but then, my dear precious friend,Sandy, reminded me, that God does indeed have a plan.........and a rocking chair!
Oh, I liked that statement! I know without a doubt, that He has a plan, and I don't always have to know what it is(and I usually don't), but for those times, dear friends, when too many children go home to the Lord too early in life(by our standards), then it's nice to know, that He's got a rocking chair too, and is just ready and waiting, to hold them close for us!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home